As per the latest update in Quebec Immigration Policies, the EOI submission would be valid up to 90 days as compared to 30 days previously through Arrima Portal. Prior to this, potential candidates had a time limit of creating and submitting an Expression of Interest through Arrima Portal for only 30 days.
If in case the Expression of Interest [EOI] is not completed and submitted within the time span, the EOI Form would be deleted and the form submission will start from scratch. However, the Arrima account would be active and the EOI can be submitted under the same account. Once all the necessary details are filled and submitted, the same would be valid for one year. Under this, there is no limit for the candidates submitting their profile to Expression of Interest bank. Below mentioned are the steps for the submission of the profiles under the Quebec Skilled Worker Program:
- Complete the EOI profile via Arrima portal and entry into the QSWP’s Expression of Interest Bank.
- Waiting for Invitation to apply for Quebec Selection Certificate (Certificat de sélection du Québec, or CSQ) to selected candidates who meet criteria specified by the ministry. Eligible candidates with a job offer and approved by Quebec’s Immigration Ministry is one of the key pointing factors to be taken into consideration.
- Apply for CSQ from Quebec’s Immigration Ministry.
- Waiting for CSQ to eligible Quebec applicants.
- Submit the Canadian permanent residence application to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).