The New Brunswick Express Entry Labour Market Stream is a part of New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) designed for Express Entry candidates who meet specific criteria.
As of July 26, 2019, the province announced that the candidates in the Express Entry pool will be nominated directly into the New Brunswick Express Entry Program. The province states that the candidates will be contacted in response to the provincial labor-market needs. Hence, the specific criteria are not declared at this stage.
In addition to this, the NBPNP still continues to accept Expressions of Interest from candidates who meet all of the below-mentioned criteria:
- The candidate has submitted an Express Entry profile;
- The candidate is currently living and working in New Brunswick (a letter of employment from the employer must be included with the EOI);
- The National Occupational Classification (NOC) Code for the current employment should match with skill level 0, A, or B;
- The candidate has a valid work permit that authorizes their current employment in Canada (a PDF copy must be included with the submission);
- The candidate has a valid Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) which attests to the minimum equivalent of a Canadian High School diploma if he or she did not study in Canada.
Successful applicants to the New Brunswick Express Entry Labour Market stream obtain 600 additional Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points, effectively guaranteeing them an invitation to apply (ITA) for Canadian permanent residence at a subsequent draw from the Express Entry pool.