Canadian education plays a very opportunistic role for international students who have pursued an education in Canada province. Especially for Indians, the permanent residence category is the much-demanded visa category.
To obtain the PR visa in Canada, applicant requires applying through a point based Canada immigration program i.e. Express entry system, QSWP, PNP etc.
Following are the documents required to apply for PR in Canada from India:
- Sufficient fund’s proof to get the application approved
- ECA (Educational Credential Assessment)
- Originals, copies, and official translations of documents supporting the application.
- Documents of educational degrees, diplomas, and certificates, personal identification and/or sponsor letters and relevant information
- Skills assessment test
- Language Test Result (IELTS etc.)
- Additional fees
- Other documents based on the different visa categories
- Applicant needs to score 67 points based on education work experience, language skills, adaptability, and the Canadian job offer
- Applicant’s job role/profile should feature in the occupations list of Canada which is termed as “National Occupation Classification”
Once applicants are eligible, they can apply for Canada PR visa in following steps:
To obtain permanent resident visa, there are multiple immigration program but, if you are a skilled worker, Canada Express Entry System is the easy way to go for Canada PR.
Check how much you have scored including the education assessment by World Education Service (WES).
Apply online via online portal Express Entry and get selected on basis of your ranking.
Receive invitation to apply and create the final application along with the documents and fees.
Once you have gone through the above three steps and visa gets confirmed, there needs to submit your passport in Canadian embassy in India for visa stamping.
For any further information or assistance related to PR visa, temporary visa, Business visa, Education visa, consult to WINNY’s professional visa experts holding years of experience in visa documentation and processing tasks.
WINNY Immigration is an ICCRC certified immigration and education consultant having 38 years of experience in visa consultation.