After temporarily closing the program, New Brunswick’s Provincial Nominee Program, the NBPNP has reopened on November 28, 2018, to those candidates who are eligible for the Express Entry. All the candidates are awarded with an additional 600 points when invited under the New Brunswick Express Entry category and are moved ahead in the Express Entry Pool to receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA). The primary requirement for someone who is interested in settling in Canada through New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program is to create their profile online and complete all criteria that are mentioned below:
- The applicant has an Express Entry profile and a valid Express Entry profile number and Job Seeker validation code;
- The applicant is currently living and working in New Brunswick, and submits a letter of employment from the employer along with their EOI;
- The National Occupational Classification code for their current job is for an occupation rated NOC Level 0, A, or B, and this code must be included with the EOI;
- The applicant has valid language test scores equivalent to CLB 7 in all four language competencies and submits a pdf copy of these test results with the EOI;
- The applicant has a valid Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) that attests to a minimum equivalent of a Canadian high school diploma and submits a pdf copy of the ECA with their EOI.
According the New Brunswick PNP program, only those candidates who fulfill all the above mentioned criteria are considered to be eligible to submit an EOI. Candidates who receive a minimum score at least 67 points on the NBPNP point grid are only further permitted to enter into the EOI pool of candidates.