With the increase in Ontario Immigration year after year, Ontario has come up with relative and necessary changes in its program with effect from December 14, 2018.
- New Designated French Language Test – as of November 7, 2018, the French Test been administered by the Centre International has now been accepted by the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.
- Changes in Employer Form – Few points have been added in the employer form with additional points and helpful suggestions on completing the form. Also, employers can now appoint an authorized representative to conduct business on their behalf with the OINP in Section A of the Employer Form.
- Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skill Stream – From December 10, 2018, employers are no longer required to provide additional supporting documents at the time of application to demonstrate that they meet program criteria for the In-Demand Skills Stream. All Employer Job Offer require the following employer documents at the time of application:
- Employer Form
- Original signed and dated job offer
- Collective agreement (if the wage of the job offer is subject to a collective agreement)
- Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
The OINP will contact an employer directly if additional documents are required to verify that an application meets program criteria.