The third invitation round held by Saskatchewan on October 8, 2019, has invited 559 Express Entry and Occupation in-demand candidates to apply for provincial nomination for Canadian permanent residence.
The Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP) has been releasing the invitations to prospective immigrations every week since it has expanded the list of occupations that are eligible under Express Entry and Occupation In-demand on September 18.
Since then, SINP has issued 1,938 invitations through both sub-categories over three draws. Among the other eligibility criteria, there needs at least one year of professional working experience in an eligible occupation.
All the three invitation draws have targeted candidates with multiple ranges of occupations. Candidates selected in the October 8th draw had a work experience in one of the following 15 occupations:
- Financial managers (NOC 0111)
- Human resource managers (NOC 0112)
- Other administrative services managers (NOC 0114)
- Banking credit and other investment managers (NOC 0122)
- Managers in agriculture (NOC 0821)
- Other financial officers (NOC 1114)
- Administrative officers (NOC 1221)
- Administrative assistants (NOC 1221)
- Accounting technicians and bookkeepers (NOC 1311)
- Information systems analysts and consultants (NOC 2171)
- Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172)
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174)
- Architectural technologists and technicians (NOC 2251)
- Financial sales representatives (NOC 6235)
- Bakers (NOC 6332)
- Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics and mechanical repairs (NOC 7321)