Canadian province Saskatchewan held two draws in which invitations to 150 candidates have been issued under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). The invitations are divided into two categories namely Express Entry and Occupations In-demand streams to apply for Canada Permanent Residence visa. Under the occupation In-demand category, 105 invitations were issued and, the remaining 45 invites were through Express entry.
The eligibility criteria to be applicable for the invitations, the candidate need to earn the Saskatchewan Expression of Interest (EOI) score of 78 points. These points are basically measured based on a candidate’s education level, language proficiency (English or French), to those having skilled work experience and to those having connections to the province of Saskatchewan.
Saskatchewan’s Express Entry stream is directly linked to the Federal Express Entry System. Candidates who are a part of Express Entry Pool and meet the requirement to succeed in Saskatchewan hold the chances to be selected for provincial nomination. The Express Entry candidates who are provincial nominees receive an additional 600 points through the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.
Occupation In-Demand List
Candidates who belong to the Occupation In-demand category holding the provincial nomination have their Canadian Permanent Residence succeeded. Also, there is no such job offer required for both the Express Entry and Occupation In-demand category. The eligibility is to have an experience in one of the 19 occupations mentioned as in demand in Saskatchewan.
SINP’s In-demand Occupation List to meet the Eligibility Criteria for both the Categories:
- Accounting Technicians
- Architectural technologists and technicians
- Instructors of persons with disabilities
- Program leaders and instructors in recreation, sport, and fitness
- Managers in social and community services
- Computer Programmers and interactive media developers
- Medical Laboratory Technologists
- Medical Radiation Technologists
- Medical Sonographers
- Paramedics Psychologists
- Social and Community Service Workers
- Early childhood educators (Level II or III Early Childhood Educator Certification)
- Meat cutters
- Heavy-Duty Equipment Mechanics/Technicians
- Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics, and mechanical repairers
- Motor Vehicle Body Repairers