temporary visa

Temporary Visa

Traveling abroad can be for various reasons where you go for tourism, visit family and friends, business or professional purpose, work, or even study purpose. When you are planning you to move abroad for a limited time period, it is considered a temporary visa.

Below given is the briefing of the various types of moving abroad for different purposes.



The visitor visa is mainly for the individual(s) who wants to travel to Canada temporarily for visiting family, business purpose, tourism, and so on.

For those who are traveling to move with their spouse who is already studying or working there, Canada provides an Open Work Permit category.

The individuals whose children are permanent residents or citizens of Canada where they can move with them and live there.

The student visa allows you to study full time and work there on a part-time basis as per the given norms while Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) allows you to work in Canada full time once you complete your degree.



USA visitor visa is for a temporary stay in the USA, where an applicant can apply visas for various purposes like tourism, business, or medical treatment or more than one purpose. A business visa for the USA is known as a B1 visa while a tourist visa is known as a B2 visa.


United Kingdom

For the UK, you can apply for a long-term Standard Visitor visa that lasts 2, 5 or 10 years. You can stay for a maximum of 6 months on each visit.



In order to visit Australia, the intention of the visit should be visit only and the applicant should have enough financial support to stay in the country. In this visa, the applicant is not allowed to carry on any work in Australia. Generally, the visa is granted for a period of 3 months but depending upon the case, the granted period can be up to 12 months.


New Zealand

If you are planning to visit New Zealand, the intention of travel should be visited only and should have enough financial support to stay in the country. You cannot work in New Zealand on a visitor visa. You can visit New Zealand as a genuine tourist for up to 9 months in an 18-month period.



You can visit Germany for a short term which is about 6 months on the job seeker visa to search for a job suitable for your profile and then make an application for a work permit there. During the time, you can work with any available employer while your job search and application process is going on.


How Winny Can Help:

You can consult Winny for guidance and application for the various types of visas and we will make a suitable application on your behalf to fulfil your purpose to a foreign country. For queries, feel free to reach out to us.

Free Immigration Evaluation