Sponsorship Immigration

Sponsorship Immigration: For Spouse , Common Law Partner Or Dependent Children

Sponsoring Spouse, Partner, or Dependent Children for Canada:

Being the second-largest country on Earth, Canada has multiculturalism reflecting cultural, ethnic, and linguistic uniqueness. This makes Canada an ideal place for families. Canadian citizen or permanent resident can sponsor their dependents (spouse/common-law partner or child) to become permanent residents of Canada through the category of Dependent Visa, also known as Family Class Visa.


Who can be sponsored for Family class visa:


Timeline of Dependent Visa:

Sponsorship applications generally take an approximate time of 12 months to process. In case of any complications or if the visa office requires additional proof of relationship, it can lengthen the timeline. The best way to ensure your sponsorship application is processed as quickly as possible is to make sure it is done right the first time.


Requirements to Sponsor a Dependent for Canada:

To become eligible for sponsoring a dependent spouse/partner or child one needs to be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident and fulfill the following conditions:

  1. In the case of a spouse – Marriage certificate, Bank statements, Joint investments and emails, letters, or any sort of communication that has taken place.
  2. In the case of Child: Birth Certificate and Parents’ proof of relationship.


Assistance by Winny Immigration:

Winny Immigration with over four decades of vast experience in immigration and visa has successfully assisted in the migration of several dependents (family class) to Canada. Winny Immigration enables an effortless and smooth experience for dependents with proper documentation and guided transition to life in Canada.

Free Immigration Evaluation